Are you battling with pain that has refused to yield to medications? You might be frustrated that your pain isn’t going away, but there is hope. Chiropractic care can provide pain relief by using natural remedies. Ready to see what chiropractic care can do for you? If you are in Newton, MA, or the surrounding areas, schedule an appointment with us at Newton Center Chiropractic.
What Is Chiropractic Care?
Chiropractic care is an alternative treatment used to bring relief to muscles, nerves, and joints. Chiropractic care focuses on the spine because believes an optimally working spine opens up the nervous system, triggering the body to self-heal.
Conditions Treated with Chiropractic Care
Chiropractic care treats many more condition than you might think. Here are the common conditions treated by our chiropractor:
- Auto accident injuries, including whiplash
- Sports injuries, such as tennis elbow, shin splints, and golfer’s elbow
- Sprains and strains
- Headaches and migraines
- Joint-related conditions
- Work-related injuries
- Pregnancy-related aches
To see if your condition can be treated through chiropractic care, schedule an appointment with us at Newton Center Chiropractic.
Benefits of Chiropractic Care
One of the reasons why chiropractic care is becoming popular is because it yields many benefits, including:
- It’s natural: Chiropractic care doesn’t use medications or surgeries. Instead, it uses natural methods to treat pain. Because of this, chiropractic care is appropriate for many people, even those intolerant to medications.
- Reduces pain: If you have been troubled with chronic pain, chiropractic care can provide faster relief.
- It’s effective: Instead of treating symptoms, chiropractors treat the root cause of the pain, providing long-lasting relief.
- Boosts immunity: Chiropractic treatment can boost your ability to fight off infections. Opening up the nervous system helps improve the coordination of body functions, including immunity response.
- Suitable for all ages: Chiropractic care benefits all people, regardless of their age. From young to old, all persons can reap the maximum benefits of chiropractic care.
If you want faster healing using natural treatments, chiropractic care is the best treatment to consider.
Methods of Chiropractic Care
After diagnosing the source of your pain, our chiropractor may use one or a combination of the below techniques:
- Chiropractic adjustment: Manipulation of your spine puts spinal muscles into proper alignment, reducing pain and inflammation.
- Stretching exercises: Certain exercises can strengthen your core muscles, reducing your risk of future injuries.
- Active release technique: It’s effective in treating soft-tissue injuries by reducing the scarring tissue.
Other chiropractic treatments include massage therapy, nutritional counseling, and other tailor-made techniques, depending on the location of your injury.
Schedule an Appointment with Our Chiropractor Today!
Would you like to see what chiropractic care can do for your health? If you are in Newton, MA, or the surrounding areas, schedule an appointment with Newton Center Chiropractic.