At Newton Center Chiropractic in Newton, MA, we offer alternative medicine and diagnose illnesses without the use of surgery and medications. We pride ourselves on our ability to work with our patients to get to the root of their illness or pain, then fix it for both short and long-term relief. One of the methods we use to help patients is applied kinesiology. This can help with a wide variety of conditions and has many benefits.
What Is Applied Kinesiology?
Applied kinesiology is a health system that evaluates the mental, chemical, and structural aspects of health using both manual and standard testing methods to diagnose pain and illness. It looks at muscle strength, because certain muscles are linked to certain organs and glands. It is a non-invasive system that helps evaluate body function, and one that has grown into a dynamic movement in the health industry.
After a successful diagnosis, depending on the desired outcome, treatments may involve various therapies. This includes several chiropractic and joint manipulations, exercises, dietary management, clinical nutrition, counseling, various reflex procedures, and evaluating environmental irritants. Our specialists may use the Activator method, the Cox technique, the Graston technique, and more.
Benefits of Applied Kinesiology
Applied kinesiology has a number of benefits and can help in many areas of life, including:
- Reducing stress and anxiety.
- Restoring balance, or homeostasis.
- Helping your body to process shock and trauma.
- Releasing emotional triggers or reactions.
- Helping you become proactive, as opposed to reactive.
- Identifying the cause of physical symptoms.
- Releasing the negative emotional effects of guilt, depression, anger, addictions, and phobias.
- Helping with learning difficulties and concentration.
- Improving awareness, clarity, and focus.
- Aligning your energy with your goals.
- Empowering you to make conscious decisions.
- Enhancing your self-awareness and improving your overall well-being.
Schedule an Appointment for Applied Kinesiology Today
When used in conjunction with other chiropractic treatments, applied kinesiology creates positive results, and you benefit from this by being naturally improved both physically and mentally. This form of alternative medicine is natural, non-invasive, and drug-free, allowing you to avoid risky surgeries and medications, which often come with side effects. At Newton Center Chiropractic in Newton, MA, our experts will use applied kinesiology to help you reach full-body wellness. We will diagnose your condition and create a treatment plan that works for you. We may use a combination of methods and therapies. Our goal is to help you live a happy, healthy life. To learn more about our services or to schedule an appointment, call us today.